Last Time..

I'm stuck with writing songsJust to forget!What they really were about And these words are bringing me so deeply insaneThat I don't think I can take my way out
I couldn't breathe through it Like I need to and the words don't mean a thing
So I'll sing this song to youFor the last time..And my heart is torn in twoThinking of days spent without you And there is nothing left to prove
I'm counting all the things I could have done To make you see That I wanted us to be what I go to sleep and dream ofI want you to know that I'd die for you I'd die for you

And if you are alone Make sure you're not lonely 'Cause if you are, I blame myself For never being home I know I'm not the only one Who will treat you like they should Like you deserve
I'm stuck with writing songs Just to forget
So I'll sing this song to you For the last time And my heart is torn in twoThinking of the days spent without you And there's nothing left to prove..
-Secondhand serenade-12-11-10

x

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Duniaku, Duniamu. Dunianya.

Filosofi Cinta

Saat , Mulai, Menjadi...